Preview: Tarin Rice: Breaking Down Terminology
Futurity Champ Tarin Rice explains some of the most common used terms trainers discuss with their clients. When showing, these words can be confusing in the heat of the moment so we got Tarin to give a great demonstration on what these terms mean. Tarin will explain, in these three videos, the following:
* What is your cow side and herd side foot
* How to use your feet when riding a cutting horse
* What is “too flat” and why it can make it hard on your horse
* What is wait – are you waiting on the cow or the horse?
* Draw is not necessarily backing, it’s more a transfer of weight
* How you fix a horse that is short one way and long the other
* What is suppleness?