Preview: How To Manage The Paperwork Of A Horse Training Operation With Slate River’s Kellee Clarke!
If you have trouble managing the paperwork of your horse training operation then you need to watch this video with Slate River’s Operations Manager Kellee Clarke. Kellee has a legal clerical background and has mastered the arduous task of developing systems to manage your office, explaining:
- How to manage show entries and avoid late fees.
- Why you should register your foals before they are 7 months of age.
- How to organize your office so anyone can find what they need.
- How to transfer all your office paperwork to your phone, so you can answer all questions.
- How to create albums on your phone.
- How to code for spreadsheets that makes it easier for your accountant.
- How to eliminate mistakes with NCHA and AQHA Forms.
- Plus more…..