Below are a few frequently asked questions. Should you have further questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call +1 662-609-6983. We will respond within 48 hours.
1. What is the price of membership?
To better serve where you are in cutting and what you hope to get out of the sport, we have created 3 levels of membership:
- Silver is for those who think of themselves as “I’m just getting warmed up”. Click through for more detail. $36 a month
- Gold is for members who align with “I’m a serious contender.” $57 a month
- Platinum is for those members focused on winning who say, “That buckle is mine.” $87 a month
3, 6, or 12-month memberships paid in advance automatically renew the same billing frequency at the end of your term, until you decide to cancel.
2. How often am I billed?
We offer a range of billing options to suit your budget and scheduling. Each level of membership, Silver, Gold and Platinum has four different billing frequencies. You can choose monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual. All options have recurring billing at the end of each cycle until you choose to cancel.
The longer terms offer great discounts:
- Quarterly (billed every 3 months) – 5% discount
- Semi-annual (billed every 6 months) – 10% discount
- Annual (billed every 12 months) – 20%
3. How often may I view the videos and how many may I view?
Once you are a member, you may watch as many videos as many times as you want, for as long as you continue your membership.
4. How do I contact technical support?
If you encounter any problems, please contact our customer service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The email that you used when becoming a member will be your identifier for all communication with our support team. You may also call +1 662-609-6983 for further assistance.
5. Can I preview a video before becoming a member?
Yes. On the homepage scroll down to the box that says latest videos and click there or scroll down further to where it says Free Videos and you will be able to watch a sample of every single video we have on the website.
6. Can I download a video?
The videos cannot be downloaded. They are watched via your computer, using streaming video, so they take up no room on your computer.
7. How do I cancel my membership?
It’s very easy. Simply use the Cancel Membership Request Form and request cancellation. We will email you back with confirmation within 48 hours. Please make sure to email at least two days before your billing date to ensure we can get your membership canceled in time. This is very important as we do not offer refunds past that date.
8. How do I know that the payment is secure?
When accessing our payment pages, you will see a small padlock at the bottom of the status bar (to see this, make sure you have checked View/Status Bar in your browser). You can also right click on the payment page and then select “Properties.” The URL displayed will begin with “https” – ‘s’ means it is a secure site. It has been secured using an SSL Certificate (the s stands for secure). SSL Certificates secure all of your data as it is passed from your browser to the website’s server. To get an SSL Certificate, the company must go through a thorough validation process.
9. If I am unhappy with my membership, can I get a refund?
If you are not satisfied with your membership, we will refund your monthly subscription. In fact, you have our 30-day money back guarantee. Simply email us within the first 30 days of becoming a member at email@example.com.
10. I would like to advertise on this site. What do I do?
If you would like to advertise a product, go to Connect on the top menu of the website and choose Advertise on CHTO from the drop down menu. There you can choose which level of advertising you would like and create your account. You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 662-609-6935 for help or if you have further questions.