Preview: Todd Bergen: The Difference Between the Cutting and Reining Turn-Around
Todd Bergen is one of the world’s most versatile horseman. What he can teach you transcends all equine disciplines. Todd demonstrates the difference between the Cutting and Reining turn-around. In these videos you will learn:
* How a horse functions differently between the two turns
* How the cutting turn is about drawing back
* Which foot is the pivot foot in the cutting turn
* How Todd gets his horse’s soft on the inside before teaching the turn.
* How to get control of the horses inside front foot first before teaching the turn
* Why its important to get control of the shoulders of a horse for all disciplines.
* Why the reining turn is more of a lateral motion and the shoulders are more stood up
* What to do if your horse is drawing back too much.