Preview: What To Do If Your Horse Is Pushing Forward Through The Middle Of The Turn With Martina Annovazzi!
Italian trainer Martina Annovazzi is one of Europe’s most talented and successful cutting horse trainers! Martina shows you a great exercise you can do in your dry work or on the cow if your horse is pushing forward through the middle of the turn, explaining:
- Why this exercise works.
- Why she works two handed at the beginning of the work.
- Backing circles makes the hind feet get active and move.
- What Matt Gaines showed her to do.
- What makes a horse draw more.
- Always be in that position on the cow where you can stop it NOT one step behind it.
- How to slow a horse down that is rushing the turn.
- Why she pulls the nose through the turn.