Preview: A Great Exercise To Make That First Ride Out Of The Round Pen On A Breaker A Success!
Travis Stewart sold a million dollars worth of 2yr olds last year with one bringing $500,000! Travis shares with you a great exercise Don Murphy showed him on how too:
- Teach a horse to travel straight on the first ride out of the round pen.
- How he gets a horse to think about changing direction before using the reins
- How to use your inside foot to soften a horse.
- Why he doesn’t like to steer them too much.
- Biggest mistake trainers can make on the first few rides.
- When to quit a young horse.
- Why leads are not a concern at this early stage.
- How to use the fence.
- How to make the first ride in a big arena a good experience.
- How to introduce the stop.
- Plus more