Preview: Faron Hightower: Slowing Down Cow Fresh Horses
Faron works his show horses and focuses on slowing down their thought process on the cow because he has just returned from a show and now has to get them ready for another show in a few days. In these two videos, you will learn:
* How to slow a horse’s mind on a cow.
* Why you don’t want big stops all the time.
* Don’t get on with a pre-conceived idea about what you’re going to work on.
* Why the backup is about waiting and slowing the thought process.
* How to get horses comfortable running wide open or trotting.
* Check out the thought process of the horse before you decide what you have to fix.
* Always make it about the cow and the horse.