We at CHTO are super happy to have you in our member’s Facebook Group!
Make sure you read through this post for some awesome tips and resources.
This group is a great place to share your cutting horse experiences, your awesome results using CHTO, get to know other CHTO users, and to share/learn tips and tricks for showing, training, riding and hauling.
In order to foster greater positivity in this group and to ensure the right expectations, we have come up with the following group guidelines below:
- Keep it positive. Be helpful. Have fun. 🙂
- Enjoy the opportunity to receive peer-to-peer assistance. Trainers are busy and we will do our best to get a direct answer to questions however it may not be possible. All members are welcome to answer any questions.
- No promos (affiliate or personal).
- Please do not post video, live or otherwise!
- No seeking of website support. If you have any other questions or concerns, please reach out via the email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 877-395-4888
- No making rants. Please direct those to the Support team (to those in the company who can actually address your issues properly).
- No tagging of anyone on the CHTO team (unless you’re reporting a violation you feel they need to see).
- No negative or “public shaming” posts of any kind (whether of CHTO, its team, or of other group members). They will be deleted and you will most likely be banned.
- Above all, keep it classy!
In accordance with Facebook Terms of Service 3.2 –