Preview: Show Lesson 1 With Michael Cooper
During the COVID 19 show restrictions, Stormy Cutting and Cattle Ranch in Weatherford Tx hosted a small Jackpot cutting, where $3.8 million dollar trainer Michael Cooper Judged and then gave competitors a great show critique. In this first video with competitor one Michael explains:
- How this run could have been turned into a 73 or 74 point run.
- Why side passing can be effective with your cuts.
- Where to place the cow you want in the flow of the cattle.
- How to quit a cow and which way to turn your horse depending on how the horse is working.
- Where to enter the herd on your second and third cut.
- How to get faster stops and more cow in your showing.