Preview: Michael Cooper Critiques Three Show Runs Focusing On How To Make Better Cuts!
Professional athlete’s improve by having a coach critique their video’s and that’s what Michael Cooper does here. He analyses three runs focusing on:
- How to balance you horse better so you don’t have to move your hand so much making cuts.
- How to pop a cow out of the herd without it taking you to the wall on your cuts.
- The three parts of the cow that you have to be aware of about knowing how to drive the cow.
- How to make it easier on your turn back help so they can help you score higher.
- Why cutting cattle on the inside of the flow can make it difficult.
- Where to point your thumb when making a cut.
- Exercise’s you can do on a using horse to help your cuts.
- Why turning your toes out, helps the horse.