Preview: How To Soften A 2yr Old With Your Feet & Get Them Comfortable Walking Through The Turn!
JD Garrett shows you how to warm a 2yr old up before you work the flag, demonstrating:
- How to get them to soften in the body with your feet and travel.
- Why you need to allow them to get comfortable walking through the turn.
- Why he doesn’t want them too bendy at this stage.
- Don’t be too concerned about your position on the flag.
- It’s all about the stop and the release.
- Where people tend to go wrong with speed.
- How to get a horse to widen hind feet through the middle of the turn.
- Plus more…