Preview: Hayden Upton: Connecting Two Year Olds on the Flag and Cattle
Hayden works two horses! One on the flag and the other on cattle. Hayden explains how he doesn’t want to use mechanics to make a horse stay up against the flag. He also shares his thoughts on why teaching is more important than repetition to a horses foundation. In these two videos you will learn:
* How to make the flag comfortable for the horse.
* Why he doesn’t like to stop a 2yr old on the flag.
When to go progress from the flag too cows.
* How to work one cow at a time
* How to teach a horse to prepare for the turn on their own
* Why teaching is more important than repetition
How to build a horses connection with the cow