Preview: Duncan’s Picks: How To Start Two Year Olds On The Flag And Cattle, With Hayden Upton
Hayden starts two colts on the flag and cattle. He explains how to make it the horse’s idea to stay up against the flag. He also shares his thoughts on why TEACHING is more important than repetition to a horse’s foundation. In these two videos you will learn:
* How to make the flag comfortable for the horse.
* Why he doesn’t like to stop a 2yr old on the flag.
* When to go progress from the flag to cows.
* How to work one cow at a time
* How to teach a horse to prepare for the turn on their own
* Why teaching is more important than repetition
* How to build a horses connection with the cow