Preview: ” Don’t Make The Horse Fit You. You Have To Make Yourself Fit The Horse!”
Hall of fame trainers Morgan Cromer and Cara Brewer emphasize how you have to adapt, if you want your horse to cut and grow with confidence, explaining:
- How you train them as an individual.
- Why Cara likes to get the rib cage bent away from the cow.
- Why working steers are beneficial to the development of a cutting horse.
- Morgan wants this horse to come quicker but realizes she has to be careful not to lose the stop.
- Why you need to put your hand down in wrong spots sometimes at home working them.
- How to grow a horse up.
- Plus more…