Preview: Don’t Hinder Or Destroy Your Horse’s Thoughts When Starting Them On The Flag With JD Garrett!
JD works a green two year old on the flag that has only had one month of riding, showing you how too:
- Let them investigate the flag if they want to.
- Focus on blending in with the horse, so their attention stays on the flag.
- Don’t contain or destroy your horse’s good thoughts for the flag.
- Let the flag initiate the turn, even though it may be a little loose and wild.
- Why he doesn’t pull the nose at this stage.
- Why the shoulders are the secret to a clean turn.
- Why he doesn’t like too much collection at this stage.
- Why working them fresh creates a better learning opportunity.
- Plus loads more…..