Preview: How To Keep Your Horse Soft Working Out Of The Herd, with Geoffrey Sheehan.
It’s June of their three-year-old year and “Spud” Sheehan shows you how he secures and keeps his Futurity prospects comfortable and soft. Spud explains:
- Why he uses a snaffle and correctional bit most of the time.
- How he dry works his horse.
- How and when he secures his horses.
- What his main goal is when working flat.
- Where he wants to teach his horses to be slow.
- How to get yourself even, if you have become long or short in the show pen.