Preview: How Matt Gaines Uses His Hands And Feet Working The Flag!
” A comfortable horse will be a smart horse and a smart horse is a confident horse” says Matt Gaines. Matt and Michael Cooper break down the mechanics of how to work the flag, demonstrating:
- How to use your hands to allow your horse to roll over his hocks through the middle of the turn.
- The three simple steps Matt breaks it down too.
- How to stand your horse’s shoulders up in the stop and pivot off his hips.
- How to teach a horse to handle speed.
- How to use your feet.
- Why you need to stand a horse up in the stop.
- Why you don’t want to leave your hand down too much working the flag.
- What initiates the draw.
- Loads more