Preview: Don’t Skip These Steps On Your 2yr Olds With Kenny Platt!
Kenny Platt is adamant that all two year olds need these basic mechanics before you start them on cattle, demonstrating:
- How to get a horse to follow his face and move his withers efficiently.
- Why body control is more important than lateral flexion.
- Why the
- counter-arc is so important.
- Why he does these exercises with a herd in the arena.
- How to introduce neck reining, so they are easier to work one handed.
- How NOT to stop a horse.
- How to let a horse find the stop instead of pulling him into the stop.
- Why a horse has to rate your rhythm.
- Why having a horse too soft and supple can work against you.
- Why horse rear up when backing them.
- How to push them forward in to your hands and not hang on their face.
- How to balance young horses.
- Loads more…..