Preview: How To Slow A Horse Down, Use Your Hands And Feet Working The Flag!
Michael instructs two clinic participants on how to slow a horse down and use your hands when working the flag, explaining:
- How to settle a horse that wants to drop a shoulder in the turn.
- What your hand position should be when riding two handed.
- How to hold a horse up on it’s ends.
- How to create space between the flag and horse through the middle of the turn.
- How to use your seat as the brake.
- What your body position should be traveling across the pen.
- How to work one handed whilst schooling your horse.
- Plus loads more….