Preview: How To Slow A Cow Down!
Another fantastic video with Jamie Snider working a show horse and three year old demonstrating how to slow a cow down and:
- Why the shoulders of the horse should be closer to the cow than the hip.
- The first thing to do as you step to the cow when driving off.
- How to teach a horse to release a cow through the middle of the turn.
- A great exercise that will help a horse that is stiff and tight in the front end.
- A great exercise Sean Flynn showed him.
- Why he doesn’t like to work flat.
- What Lloyd Cox taught him.
- How he got started and some of the myths about cutting.
- Plus loads more…..