Preview: How To Build Animation In Your Cutting Horse With Monty Buntin.
Monty’s whole program is based around eye appeal and give the judges a reason to watch the horse, not the rider! Monty quotes Leon Harrel, ” It’s not your job to work the horse, it’s your job to get the horse to work the cow,” and in this video Monty shows you how he builds a horse’s desire to work the flag explaining:
- How he dry works his horse before he competes.
- Why he is more concerned about their thoughts then the function of the turn.
- How he builds animation.
- Why he steps towards the flag before he moves it.
- Shows you where to sit neutral in your riding.
- How to put a horse in control of the flag, not a victim.
- How to practice the start of your run on the flag.
- Plus loads more…..