Preview: How To Ride A Cutting Horse
Cutting is not judged on how pretty you ride! It’s all about form to function, stay centered and be effective with your feet to help the horse stay connected with the cow. Chubby Turner gives participants at his clinic great advice on how to improve their riding position on a cutting horse and you will learn:
- Why you don’t want to sit too upright riding a cutting horse.
- Why you want to have your toes out.
- How to use your feet to help prevent leaning forward.
- Where you should have eye contact on the cow.
- Why sitting in a slouchy position helps
- How much room you want to have in your saddle
- Plus lots more