Welcome to Cube-It Hay Company! Cube-It prides itself on unsurpassed quality! They have a passion for growing and distributing only the best to your horses, goats, llamas, cows, and many others. Consistently producing quality forages for your animals, Cube-It is rapidly growing to be the #1 choice in hay! Mentored and taught by the well-known Torgerson Hay Company, the brand Cube-It Hay has the expertise behind them to ensure the best quality.
Located on Southeastern Idaho, volcanic soil rich in nutrients combined with the perfect climate, provides the ideal breeding ground for premium hay. Cube-It understands the importance of feeding your high performance animals, and knows quality starts with what you can see. Cube-It Hay is always exceptionally green, and never uses any dye or fillers.
Check out more on the importance of Green Hay:
Not only is the quality of Cube-It Hay top notch, the benefits of feeding cubes are remarkable. Convenience is also a key factor why people are choosing Cube-It everyday. With less mess, saving you time and money, Cube-It is the optimal choice. Fewer waste equals more nutrients to your horses and other high performance animals. The simplicity of feeding Cube-It Hay speaks for itself.
Visit Cube-It’s Facebook page for even more: Cube-It Hay Co. Facebook Page
What does Cube-It produce?
- Premium High Protein Alfalfa Cubes (High Performance)
- 3-Way Alfalfa Cubes (Daily Maintenance) – 60% Alfalfa, 40% Beardless Barley, and Pea & Oat Hay.
- Custom Blends
How is it made?
- After the hay is grown, it is harvested, bailed, and properly stored.
- When ready: Any and all spoiled areas are immediately pulled out. In addition, Cube-It Hay never uses the top and bottom bails. This ensures freshness for your animals.
- Through a heat and steam binding method, the cubes are made.
- Resulting in a very healthy and clean cube. Always preparing premium quality!
Where do you get Cube- It?
- Cube it Hay is grown in Idaho, yet shipped all over the country from a multitude of knowledgeable distributers. Call Cube-It Hay to find how you can order or pick up yours today: (208)390-9281
- Sold in Large High Quantity Totes, or Easy Open 50 Lb. bags. These bags are ideal for storing your cubes and keeping your hay fresh.
“Premium Hay for Premium Animals”